• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome Caitlyn

Rufus

Mama Doe
After I had Rune spayed, I got him the cutest girlfriend. Normally she would have stayed at breeders' but when the lady heard my sad story, she said I could have her.

CaitlynS.jpg

love is already in the air, Rune is so sweet, never chased her or anything
liefstelS.jpg

:love::love:

Wow she is super gorgeous and it looks like love is in the air. I hope the bonding goes well for you.

Last edited:
:love: She's gorgeous. She looks quite young (based on her giant feetsies and ears yet small body size- looks like she has a bit of growing to do) so do be aware that when she develops hormones the bond may be tested. If she is completely a baby then that will explain the easy bond as well.

She is luscious though :)

:love: She's gorgeous. She looks quite young (based on her giant feetsies and ears yet small body size- looks like she has a bit of growing to do) so do be aware that when she develops hormones the bond may be tested. If she is completely a baby then that will explain the easy bond as well.

She is luscious though :)

yes she's very young but so is he.
I have never experienced any trouble, so now I don't expect any.
Rune is such a sweet, calm bunny.

Back