• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all budgie people

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
New Raul video. Sorry about the quality of the picture taken on tablet. He is playing with his beloved apple and few other toys. The speckled green stuff on his apple is the results of him feeding it some of his Italian parsley.

Click pic to watch.

Warning he is a little loud.

Awwww, he looks like such a character. :love: He really loves that apple doesn't he - mean mummy hiding it under her foot..... ;):lol:

Awww what lovely footage!

Our budgie - Snowy - won't go on the floor, sadly, never has. Skye didn't either (he/she died in August this year). He is certainly a very chirpy chappie ... :lol:

Awwww, he looks like such a character. :love: He really loves that apple doesn't he - mean mummy hiding it under her foot..... ;):lol:

:lol: If I roll the apple across the floor he will retrieve it and bring it back but I really got sick of that game as he never gives up and will scream until I throw it. He has entertained the neighbor kids with this though.

Awwww such a character. :love::love::love:

Does Raul ever meet Julie ?

I have to keep him away from Julie as best as possible. He loves her but she hates him. He loves to fly into her cave while she is in it and she chases him trying to bite him. He will sit on her head too. Once he ran under her chasing his apple and she almost laid on him. I had to quickly move him.
I can't blame Julie for hating him though. I found Raul while taking a walk. I took Julie's cage for him while I tried to find out who he belonged too.
Oh yeah and the orginal apple was Julie's. Raul stole it.:lol:

I have to keep him away from Julie as best as possible. He loves her but she hates him. He loves to fly into her cave while she is in it and she chases him trying to bite him. He will sit on her head too. Once he ran under her chasing his apple and she almost laid on him. I had to quickly move him.
I can't blame Julie for hating him though. I found Raul while taking a walk. I took Julie's cage for him while I tried to find out who he belonged too.
Oh yeah and the orginal apple was Julie's. Raul stole it.:lol:

:shock: Julie is a character too. Buns can be funny around other species. My buns have never been keen on the chinchillas.

So wonderful you found Raul. :love: He is very entertaining. Love his apple ball.

Back