• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vets in Dorset

Whereabouts in Dorset are you? There dont seem to be many ru members that way - The only decent bunny vets I know of over that way are Richard Saunders in Bristol or Ian Sayers in Devon. There must be more, but if you're near the border of Dorset are either of those do-able? Google should give you their exact practice addresses.

Hope all is ok x

Hi Santa I'm in Blandford

I'm quite willing to travel, I do go into Devon and Bristol quite regularly.

Thank you, I've never heard of Highcroft veterinary referrals before - I'll keep searching and if I have no luck I will ask to be referred here

Just to add I have previously used Woodlands vets Ivybridge in Devon and all the vets at this branch were fantastic with rabbits particularly Justine Irwin

my o/h's family live in blandford, dorset and have struggled to find a rabbit vet nearby except those already recommended above :wave:

Whereabouts in Dorset are you? There dont seem to be many ru members that way - The only decent bunny vets I know of over that way are Richard Saunders in Bristol or Ian Sayers in Devon. There must be more, but if you're near the border of Dorset are either of those do-able? Google should give you their exact practice addresses.

Hope all is ok x

Richard Saunders would be an excellent choice for this bun and bun owner as it looks like they may need tests etc to get to the root of the problem . . .

Back