• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for snowdrop please- Update 11.11 question

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop has been going down hill recently and today she didn't eat her morning pellets.

She has a tummy condition so we usually treat her for bloat and stasis at home but she is back having diarrhoea again and looking slow.

She hasn't been able to free range for a few days as its dark now when I get home and i think this is the problem.

Vibes for her please would be great.

Last edited:
Sending loads of vibes that you can get her condition back under control quickly.

I know from what you've said before that you must be quite worried about her to be asking for vibes. :(

Thanks everyone. I have an appointment at 5pm for her tonight as she didnt eat her pellets over night.

She is still bright in herself and has had a good run around the lawn this morning.

Snowdrop has seen the vet. She has had a good once over and he doesn't really know what's wrong! He thinks its just to do with her condition and she is a little bloated.

She has had a jab of metaclopramide and I have some metacam to give her orally. I had just ran out of maxalon to keep at home but he can't order t anymore so she is having some new type of oral metaclopramide, will see what it's called when I pick it up tomorrow.

She had nibbled her morning pellets and eaten a fenugreek and some hay during the day.

Back