• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Esther and Michael's Guide to Making Perfect Poo :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
First you spend as long as possible eating your way through a ton of hay every day.

Rabbits013-14.jpg

Rabbits012-11.jpg

Rabbits011-11.jpg

Then all you have to do is wait for these to fall out of your bottom :D You wont have to wait long at all :thumb:

Rabbits009-16.jpg

I think you must of been typing your thread about perfect poo as I was typing mine about dodgy poo.
I wish Alice had perfect poo like yours Esther and Michael!! :lol:

Beautiful poo. :thumb: I almost think I would worry if Spenser's were like that, he is so far at the other end of the dark-light spectrum.

Lovely poos. Like Susie bun, I don't see poos as gold as that. I see huge ones but not gold. Have to say they were better when James looked after them.:shock: Must be the crunchies I offer.:oops:

Lovely to see Esther and Micheal. :love::love::love:

Exactly like Pippin's poos everyday recently! This makes me happier than it should :lol: Oh and you have such beautiful bunnies :love: I'd love to see all of them one day.

I love it when I wake up to a pile of fresh, golden poos. Neighbours must think I'm mad when I congratulate them .... :oops:

Ahhhhh, lovely indeed! :D
I have to feed mature oat hay to mine for that color...sadly Fiver can't digest it and would bloat. :(
Esther and Michael look so happy munching away. :love:

Esther and Michael, I have never in my life seen more perfect poo than yours.............they all look the same and so round. :lol: Great job.

Back