• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suprise, suprise!

Miss-holly

New Kit
DDE6C3D5-2054-4840-89B4-35AFB332DBFB-8657-00000957570B5EA2.jpg

Turns out my beautiful baby girl, is actually my handsome baby boy.

I got him when he was about 6 weeks old, and they told me that it was definitely a girl. He is now roughly 6 months, and I've just found out that's not true. :shock:

I kinda feel stupid for not realising before, but at least I know now, lol. :roll:

He is definitely handsome :love: will there have to be name alterations now that you've had this surprise? Or are you just gonne stick with his original name (and just tell him it's definitely not a girls name, it's actually a boys name, so as not to offend his manliness :lol:)

Well his name is Tora, which I think I'm gonna stick with cos he seems to know its his name, but I'm pretty sure my whole family thinking hes a girl for a few months has already affected his manliness, lol.
I don't care anyway, male or female, hes my baby :love:

He's lovely. :love:

Tell him not to worry.. My rabbit was thought to be a girl for over a year before he came to me!

Well his name is Tora, which I think I'm gonna stick with cos he seems to know its his name, but I'm pretty sure my whole family thinking hes a girl for a few months has already affected his manliness, lol.
I don't care anyway, male or female, hes my baby :love:

Tora is a nice name, I think although it's a female name it's one that works well for a boy too :) he looks like an opposite of my Lilly, she's beige with black stripes and has a black stripe in the same place as Tora's beige stripe :p

Are those your rabbits in the picture in your signature? They're both gorgeous :love:

Thanks :) it's a very old photo actually, from before I even owned Lilly, it was at Lilly's previous home when I took Harvey to meet her and see whether they liked eachother (they did :)) Lilly has added a kg of weight now so is now a big girl :p

He sure is beautiful, :love:

I did the same, we had 2 bunnies (1 for me 1 for my sister) held tham together and checked sex at 7 and 8 weeks old both identical so both Girls.

Well same as you 4 months later had a look to be sure and i had a surprise too, pair of plums, the other was a Girl, however Stu was Still Stu, girl or boy, and now he has lost his 'plums':oops: it doesn't really matter.:lol:

i love him just the same :love:

Back