• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor bunny :'(

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Feeling a bit sad cos just been to garden centre and there's a gorgeous agouti lionhead that has been there for months :cry: I can't believe noone wants him. I had my eye on him and his twin brother back in summer, iv always loved agoutis, but my sis talked me out of getting them! At the time I didn't really intend on getting more rabbits... Until I fell for Heidi of course :roll: Anyway I saw that his brother had gone a while back and iv not been for aaaages and he's still there, and reduced :cry: They've said he's 5m but I'd say he's been there at least 5m poor thing, he's even more handsome now he's grown :love: He has been hiding in his beds most times iv seen him tho so maybe no one can c how handsome he is!! Hope he finds a fab new home ASAP :(

What a shame. Good job I'm on the IOW! I have a couple of agouti lionheads one is 9.1/2 now that I bred. They are so lovely, never usually aggressive, usually quite soft.

Poor bunny. Hope he finds a good home.
I am glad the pet store that I go to doesn't have bunnies because I might accidentally take home all the lonely ones like that.:(

I know :( I would take him if I thought he'd bond with any of mine but it's unlikely and I really can't have another single bunny or a potential 3rd pair!! Just hope the reduced price doesn't encourage a bad home :( Iv got to be strict with myself now, no more pets :roll:

My moms friend bought a rabbit just because he was reduced. He lives in a 4ft double hutch continuously.. All because it fits, so he can never have a run added on or anything and her garden is basically 7ft walls and all slabbed so supervised free range time would be fine :( She put him in one of those triangle runs with the guinea pigs and wondered why he just sat in the corner.. He is a biiiig bunny :( a chinchilla coat.. Gorgeous :(

The only thing I can say is that my mom has helped him somewhat and he gets plenty of hay and now gets fed a handful of pellets a day rather than fed constantly. Still not a great life :( I would have him, neuter him, vaccinate him, bond him.. She doesn't give a **** though, their cat has 2 insurances:? Yet the rabbit can't even have vaccinations because "why would I do that?! He's only a rabbit!" ...needless to say I went very quiet after she said that and my mom was not best pleased. Nor where the other teachers/TAs we were out with.. :evil:

Its such a shame :cry: They r pretty good for info at that garden centre, it's where I got Summer from. I think that's why their rabbits tend to be there a lot longer than other places because they do care where they r going. But obviously people can lie! I just hope they do find him a good home :?

This is how I got Harvey... He was the lonely 5 month old agouti dwarf lop in my local garden centre, and he was desperate for any attention even human cause he was so lonely :( all the other bunnies there were 8weeks and all in loved up pairs and noone was paying any attention to Harvey with all the babies around :( I don't know why people don't like agoutis, they're just as beautiful as any other colour bunny!

Back