• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jake is here - photos post 31

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
coming tonight!
at 7:30 beth from brinsley is coming for a home check and if all is good jake stays

Yuri will be pleased

Last edited:
Fab news :love: It's a bit of a win/lose situation isn't it :( a chance to make a happy bun happier, but at the same time making it harder for you :(

I hope all goes well xxxx

A part of me knows this is whats best for Yuri and jake, but I feel because its so soon I am dishounering yuki, I know yuki wouldnt feel that way but my feelings are so mixed up...

I miss her so much >_<

I am looking forward to jake though

Chicken, you are not dishonouring Yuki.
She came to you i your dream the other night.
You are doing the right albeit hard thing.
*hugs* xxxxxx

Jake is here

jake.jpg

the bonding begins

yuriandjake.jpg

Awwwww gorgeous. :love::love::love: Sending millions of happy bonding vibes.

It is perfectly normal to feel the lose of Yuki, it has been so soon. Its so difficult when you know the grieving bun is alone. Hugs. xxx

there was fighting, and humping, jake did try but I think Yuri is going to be the boss lol

hes shown signs of submitting to her

jono says watching it makes him get cold feet its like watching a marriage form lol

yuri just wanted somebun again, but I guess she still wanted to be in charge

jake we believe has never been with another rabbit he seems to like the company though

thanks guys he seems content at the moment, not really eating but then hes in a new place new smells and sounds

yuris pigging out lol

Back