• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ebay bargains

Hmmm for half a bag it doesn't seem like that much of a bargain to me :lol: Especially after factoring in the £6 courier cost!

I bought a full bag for £14, and the delivery was £7 so I think they're doing a bit of a rip off :lol: I wish I could get it from a horse suppliers but they only do auboise :? For the hamster anyway :p

Aly&Poppy have you asked your suppliers to order it in for you? My equestrian supplier doesn't stock it either but are more than happy to order my two bags a month in for me.

Aly&Poppy have you asked your suppliers to order it in for you? My equestrian supplier doesn't stock it either but are more than happy to order my two bags a month in for me.

Ooh, I never thought to! :shock: :lol: Don't need any at the moment but I'll get my bf to ring them up when we do! Thank you :D

Ooh, I never thought to! :shock: :lol: Don't need any at the moment but I'll get my bf to ring them up when we do! Thank you :D

Your welcome. Try to order a little bit in advance though as mine takes a week to be delivered to the supplier

At GJW Titmuss supplies you can buy 2 whole bags for £14 and £7 postage you have to put 2 in your basket to see the discount. They delivered the very next day and I ordered at 2pm a good service I thought :thumb:

Back