• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you know you're a naughty bunny when... fun ideas for article needed!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hiya

I did an article in the current issue of bunny mad magazine called "You know when you're a crazy rabbit lady when... and it was a huge success thanks to the input of RU!! so I need you again!

the next article is called "you know you're a naughty bunny when...

so this time we need funny things our naughty bunnies do like " you help mom clean up my flinging the dustpan up in the air!

please post any ideas on the thread! once again i'll give RU a special mention in the article!

thank you!

you climb onto the wendy house roof to eat next doors hanging baskets! No prizes for guessing who in my house came up with this idea!

in your haste to eat the roses on top of the piano, you knock over a photo and the vase and smash the lot. Then tiptoe around the broken glass to eat the roses anyway...

... My human mum is a bit late with our breakfast so we climb up on our crate and chew a hole in the food bag. We then jump back down and sit under the shower of pellets munching away to our hearts content. We were very naughty!

By Jack and Daisy x

you chew the outside light wire so now mummy has to use a torch to come and see us and has to hold it in her mouth so she can use her hands to stroke us and feed us!

Bumble and Bee

The hoomins are 10 minutes late home from works and catch us emptying our litter trays on the floor....

When you sneak in a room when the hoomins back is turned... but they don't realise and think you're lost so you have to stamp to let them know you're stucked!!!

The hoomins electrical device stops working and they blame your wire modifications!

you rip up the lino in your shed, just because you can!

you piddle down the back of things (beds, litter trays,hidey holes) so that your mummy doesn't realise you've done it!

When we try to jump through the netting on top of the pen I live in and get all tangled up.

Or when I Binky over the coffee table and knock over an entire pint of coffee... It was all over my paws and ear :( oh and the carpet :lol:

When I worked out that the dining table had this nummy drink on it, it wasn't too high to jump at all!!! Now I think I like vodka :thumb:

When I clambered on top of the plastic greenhouse thingy, it really makes my mummy panic... It's gone now so I had to stop :(

When I climbed 2 shelves and scrambled between the top of the shelf and a pile of DVDs to get behind the tv cabinet. I was good though and didn't eat any wires.

*the really worrying thing here is that I have 2 buns, and it was Loki who did all these things :roll:*

When mummy's sofa smells of wee (from Bear)

When mummy has company and I leave poop all over the lounge (from Alice)

Wen you jump on mummy's back while she's trying to sweep up. Mischa used to do this and lately Nutmeg has taken to doing it too. :roll:

... when mummy says that every room in the house needs re-decorating, even though you think the walls looks better after you've pulled the paper off!!!

When you squeeze into the smallest of holes only to discover you're to big to get out again and hoomins have to move everything so you can get out................. And then you do the same again ..... And again.

Hoomins turn their backs and hear a thump thump as you come running up to see them ... Strange thing is the door to the house was definitely closed!:?

When mummy can't leave the shopping bags on the floor for fear that the COOKIES will be eaten!
When mummy can't leave a packet of Jammy dodgers ANYWHERE.....those are Pebbles favourites!

Last edited:
Back