• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wasn't going to tell anyone this but...

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
...yesterday I managed to throw rabbit wee in my face :oops:

Mine have like a fluffy blanket and it had all hay on it but I didn't notice someone had weed on it. I shook it really hard to get the hay off it and the wee just sprayed off all over my face. It went in my mouth and eyes it was horrible but my daughter couldn't stop laughing at me it seemed to make her day.

I had a really good wash afterwards but it was still awful.

You're not the only one, I've done that before too :lol: Thankfully I missed my mouth and eyes though :)

Done it as well...splutter, spit, cough :roll:

And hubby drank bunny poo as well :lol:

Bobo had left a little pressie on the carpet - OH picked it up and put it in an empty coke can on the table. Later on, he picked up a coke can but chose the wrong one :lol::lol::lol: .... and we had friends with us as well....apparently bunny poo with coke doesn't taste so good.;)

Bobo had left a little pressie on the carpet - OH picked it up and put it in an empty coke can on the table. Later on, he picked up a coke can but chose the wrong one :lol::lol::lol: .... and we had friends with us as well....apparently bunny poo with coke doesn't taste so good.;)

:lol::lol::lol: I just nearly wet myself reading this.

I think your husband wins :lol::lol:

Love this thread, I feel almost normal :D

ooooo stop i'm crying and can't see to type :lol::lol:

But yep i have done that tooo ;)

Its nice to know you'r not alone :lol::lol::lol:

EWww :lol::lol::lol:

Rabbit peer can really stung when it gets in your eyes. Timmy used to spray me a lot before I got him fixed and he always got me in the face, right in my eyes and mouth. Eurgh!

Back