• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

calling all readers of * Bunny Mad* magazine

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all

To all my readers out there, I'm working on the next issue of Bunny Mad and am looking for the following items for possible inclusion in the next issue
:
letters for my "letters page"
photos for "pretty as a picture" page
funny photos
ideas for items to include on my shopping pages

and don't forget you can enter the "caption" competition, photo competition or nominate your bunny for "somebunny loves you"

please send all correspondonce to bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk

i look forward to hearing from you!

Spenser and his Mummy love Bunny Mad Magazine. :thumb:

Spenser is sulking becuase he has not been allowed to read the latest issue of the magazine in private. His Mummy knows only too well how that would turn out. :lol:

Spenser and his Mummy love Bunny Mad Magazine. :thumb:

Spenser is sulking becuase he has not been allowed to read the latest issue of the magazine in private. His Mummy knows only too well how that would turn out. :lol:

Spenser you know you like chewing the pages!! If you're a good boy we might put a picture of you in the next issue!:love:

Oh I will send you some websites for items for your shopping page as I find all sorts of 'rabbity' things to buy on the internet :D

Thumper and Coco were thrilled to see themselves in the last issue and have asked me to send you another picture of them for the next issue - they are SO vain! :lol:

Thumper and Coco were thrilled to see themselves in the last issue and have asked me to send you another picture of them for the next issue - they are SO vain! :lol:

Shall look forward to it, perhaps they'd like to have their picture taken with the magazine and send me a letter!

thanks to evrybun who has been in ouch! still in need of letters if anyone would like to write in! or maybe your bunny wants to write in!!

Back