• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daddy Rosie cuddle

martlou

Warren Veteran
Here's daddy having a little Rosie cuddle when he got home tonight

No ears!
daddyrosie.jpg

daddyrosie2.jpg

An ear has returned!
rosiedaddy3.jpg

:love::love::love:

He loves his little girl :love: and his little Teddy boy :love:. As do I obviously!

I've not taken any photos for a while, but I couldn't resist this snuggle shot :D

How is Ted ? Are they still seperate ?

I have resigned myself to the fact that Mr Bennett will always be a single man. He was so happy when I moved the other two outside. :shock: He goes in the room they were in and jumps and runs around in joy. :shock::lol:

How is Ted ? Are they still seperate ?

I have resigned myself to the fact that Mr Bennett will always be a single man. He was so happy when I moved the other two outside. :shock: He goes in the room they were in and jumps and runs around in joy. :shock::lol:

Ted's really well thanks, yes they are separate and will remain so. I took a piece of the fence out the other day to top up hay and stuff (which I take out everyday but no problems before), their heads met over the top when they were both periscoping at the same time, and the first thing Rosie did was try to bite the top of Ted's head :cry:. I'm not sure ted even noticed and she didn't pull any fur out or anything, but the intent was there.

They're both absolutely fine, if anything Ted's health is more stable (please lord may I have not jinxed it), they do sniff through the bars, but any actual 'contact' and she tries to be aggressive to him straight away and we can't risk it.

Ted's really well thanks, yes they are separate and will remain so. I took a piece of the fence out the other day to top up hay and stuff (which I take out everyday but no problems before), their heads met over the top when they were both periscoping at the same time, and the first thing Rosie did was try to bite the top of Ted's head :cry:. I'm not sure ted even noticed and she didn't pull any fur out or anything, but the intent was there.

They're both absolutely fine, if anything Ted's health is more stable (please lord may I have not jinxed it), they do sniff through the bars, but any actual 'contact' and she tries to be aggressive to him straight away and we can't risk it.

:shock: So odd isn't it. Its like they resent their presence. Mr Bennett never tried to bite but he would completely freak out if Cutie-pie slipped under my legs and into the hallway. He would go into a blind panic. All she would do is stretch up on the dog crate and pine for him, even though at someti.me he had taken a small chunk out of her ear.:roll: I could never risk them being to together either. You may know she is very happy with a new companion.

Please to hear Ted is more stable.

Back