• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

microwavable pad.....

pam1

Young Bun
first nite for the microwavable snugglepad thingy, and the bunns love it!! all settled down for the night already!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i have been using mine for a couple of weeks now. i put 4 in between the 3 bunnies. 2 in boxes full of hay then just dot the other 2 about.
they love them . . Buddy is a real softie! it gives peace of mind as well. :D

i have been using mine for a couple of weeks now. i put 4 in between the 3 bunnies. 2 in boxes full of hay then just dot the other 2 about.
they love them . . Buddy is a real softie! it gives peace of mind as well. :D

i might sleep better tonight! ive been waking up in the night wondering if there ok, :oops:

I put one in last night (we have two but I'm only giving one for now so I've got the other when its colder) and i had it in the new cover, with the old (ripped to shreads) cover on top, then a fleece blanket - they obviously got a bit chilly cos the fleece blanket has been ripped apart this morning :shock:

It was -1'c in the shed this morning, so I've given them one today too

I have two pads but only one is being used at the moment for Leo as he is currently on his own due to Missy giving birth two weeks ago. Leo sits on it all the time :)

Missy has now been moved in the shed but I will be giving her a pad tonight :thumb:

Back