• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not happy!

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Don't like under my chin washed with a wash cloth. Don't mommy know that she is suppose to use her tongue?

20121105_125711.jpg

:shock: I hope Julie doesn't really expect a licking from you. :lol::lol:

Knowing Julie she probably does.:lol:She grooms me all the time then presents her head. Thank goodness she seems happy with being petted. I have seen her groom Yoko the teddy bunny then jam her head under her as if to say okay now groom me. :lol:

I changed her hay dish. This one is deeper to hold more water to keep the hay wet and narrow enough that she can't fit into it. She was sitting in the other one while eating so really getting messy and tracking it everywhere.

20121105_155956.jpg

Knowing Julie she probably does.:lol:She grooms me all the time then presents her head. Thank goodness she seems happy with being petted. I have seen her groom Yoko the teddy bunny then jam her head under her as if to say okay now groom me. :lol:

I changed her hay dish. This one is deeper to hold more water to keep the hay wet and narrow enough that she can't fit into it. She was sitting in the other one while eating so really getting messy and tracking it everywhere.

20121105_155956.jpg

Awwww Julie is delightful. :love:

I expect you had a lot of cleaning to do after Julie ate.

20121105_155956.jpg

I have a bear factory cat that Stu does this too :lol:, he tries to get close to Cleo my tabby cat but she is scared of him and runs away:roll:

Awwww Julie is delightful. :love:

I expect you had a lot of cleaning to do after Julie ate.

Still do. She decided that she likes to dump the hay and water on the floor so she can still sit on the mound and eat. :roll:

She also has discovers it is easier to wash up after eating the pellet mush if she wipes her face on everything in the kitchen first. She particularly loves to wipe on socks or pant legs. We run when we see her coming with a mucky green face.:lol:

Back