• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Please meet....

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Sparkle's new partner (as yet un-named!)

033.jpg

A few pictures from yesterday from their first meeting..

039.jpg

018.jpg

012.jpg

001.jpg

:love:

Oh what a sweetie! :love: It looks like someone dipped her wee peanut nose in their chocolate...like a Reese's! :)
I like Cinnbabun for a name too. Or Hazelnut. All sorts of candy names come to mind. There's a caramel/chocolate/hazelnut treat here called Toffifay. She's got all the right colorings for that one. ;)
(I must still be in trick or treat mode :roll: )
Were you able to put them together straightaway? Did they instant bond? :shock:

Oh what a sweetie! :love: It looks like someone dipped her wee peanut nose in their chocolate...like a Reese's! :)
I like Cinnbabun for a name too. Or Hazelnut. All sorts of candy names come to mind. There's a caramel/chocolate/hazelnut treat here called Toffifay. She's got all the right colorings for that one. ;)
(I must still be in trick or treat mode :roll: )
Were you able to put them together straightaway? Did they instant bond? :shock:

I put them together for four hours and they groomed each other within that time. Little bun decided to take things a further step today by jumping over a panel between them to be with Sparkle (I separated due to having work). They are together now. Been checking all night and no problems so far!

That's fantastic! :D
I want to rebond two of my buns but even though they have history I'm afraid they'll hurt one another. It's really encouraging to see two new-to-each-other buns get on so well. :)
Continued happy bonding vibes! How wonderful that they like each other already. :D

Back