• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you pay for combine vaccine?

I just took aurora and ariel for their first combined vaccine (they've always had seperate) and was wondering how much you paid for your rabbits.
I payed £73.54 inc VAT for both, so £36.77 each. Not sure whether this is expensive or not so wanted to know what you all payed.

My vets charge £25 for the combi, which I was happy with. My vets are not the cheapest in general so I didn't think this was too bad.

My old vets were charging £41 per vaccine, new vets cost around £25 per vaccine I think it was.

Think it was about £35 when I was quoted, or £20 per jab. We went for singles initially cos it was their first vaccs.

ive just had my 2 done today, paid £48 in total for both bunnis, combination jab & a general check up:D

Last edited:
From memory I think I paid £22.50 each including a multipet discount. Any vaccination should include a check up to make sure the bun is healthy enough to have the vaccine.

£33 including a quite thorough health check as he was a new bun.

As it's a 12 month vaccine they also give a money-off voucher for a 6-monthly health check so that the buns don't miss out on it.

Our vets charges £30 per vaccination/per bun. I just got Molly and Willor done at companion car for £15 each as they had a half price offer on! :thumb:

Back