• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooooops! Oh dear!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Decided to order my megazorb from the hay experts and accidentally spent another £45!!
Putting it all away for Bear and Alice's Christmas presents though shhhhh dont tell them!
Spoilt little buns :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: it's easily done isn't it? I just had a huge hay experts box delivered today :D:D:D I don't know who's more exited, me or the bunnies :oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: it's easily done isn't it? I just had a huge hay experts box delivered today :D:D:D I don't know who's more exited, me or the bunnies :oops::lol:

I'm defiantly more excited than the bunnies, just ordered some paper to wrap it all up in tooo!! :lol:

Haha that was me earlier on as well! I decided that I just had to buy Daisy a new toy, despite the fact that she doesn't play with any of the ones that she has already. She will prob be more interest in the box that the delivery comes in..:roll:

Decided to order my megazorb from the hay experts and accidentally spent another £45!!
Putting it all away for Bear and Alice's Christmas presents though shhhhh dont tell them!
Spoilt little buns :lol:

OMG that happened to me yesterday!!

Is it also bad that I haven't even thought about anyone else presents, yet I have brought all of the buns and even the paper to wrap them....?

My bank statement is full of pet supply websites. And at the weekend we bought a big willow ball, which hubby suggested we 'put away for Pudding for Christmas'. He seems to have actually hidden it as well :lol:

Back