• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor daisy :(

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
Well, Daisy had a fall over the weekend. We noticed straight away that she was holding her back leg in a funny position. She then just lay down and was reluctant to move. She didnt seem in much pain as I was feeling her leg and she wasnt pulling away but something wasnt right. She stopped eating and drinking and wasnt producing any droppings. The vet has diagnosed a broken toe and prescribed pain killers. We had to syringe feed her critical care to get some food in her and she finally produced some droppings. She is now slightly mobile and is eating for herself ( when hand fed, she wont eat out a bowl, the little madam!) but she gave us a real fright. She is in a huge huff with us just now. Healing vibes for Daisy's toe please!
SouthLanarkshire-20120922-00106_zps52400b7f.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! She seems a lot brighter this evening. She is moving around a bit and munching her hay. We have to keep her confined in a small space to help it heal. She's happy with that just now but i think as her toe begins to heal, it will become more difficult lol.

Back