• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar bun (aka Aiden Fatfluffs)

lildebs

Mama Doe
Sorry to have to say..... Oscar bun was found fast asleep this morning :cry::cry:...I can only assume it is related to the sudden weather temp last night although he had lost some weight but other than that was fine. I have him at home still until I can get my head around what I want to do...I'd like to bury him in the garden and a friend has offered to make him a lil bun bed...I haven't been on for ages and cant even remember how to use photobucket for a picture :( I have a fab one of him last week caught eating my flowers out of the vase ...lil bugga :love::love:
Bella has just been sat at the edge of the hutch I have just had built for them, she never sits there and just looks like she's waiting for him...too emotional right now...I;ll try and come back to this thread when i get myself together :cry:

Binky free to the bridge my lil bo, where you can play with Dolly and Honey again xxx

I am so sorry you lost Oscar. Very sad when you find they have suddenly gone. I expect it was his time and not the weather. Massive hugs. :cry::cry::cry:

Back