• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't Sleep... taking 7 buns to the vet later today - 1 for neutering

Big day for our little bun Hudol, he's being neutered today :shock:

6 others are going for their vaccinations too. Fortunately these 7 travel well, three pairs and a single (the baby) and it is a long day as it is an hour and a half each way plus the wait tomorrow for Hudol's op and recovery before he is allowed home (providing he is ready of course). The vet is brilliant and the buns are well looked after, don't know what I'm going to do for five hours though!

Any spare vibes would be welcome especially for Hudol :wave:

Buns are all home fine - all eating and drinking with poos in their litter even Hudol who was neutered.

Thanks for your reassurance Stator.

Good job I wasn't relying on the positive vibes I asked for - 49 views and only 1 reply - I don't know why I bother

I'm really sorry - read this and got distracted before I could post. :oops:

Glad everything went well.... Hope the little one who was neutered continues to make progress :wave:

How's Hudol now?

(sorry for not replying earlier, I've only just seen this thread)

glad it went well. speedy recovery vibes for hudol. my two boys and one of my girls recovered very quickly after their ops. hope hudol does, too.

How has Hudol been today following his ordeal??

Thanks for asking. He's well thanks, eating and drinking fine although we have confined him to a cage so he's not a happy hoppy bun at present.

Keeping a check on the other 6 following their vaccinations, they had the combi vaccination for the first time. :wave:

Thanks for asking. He's well thanks, eating and drinking fine although we have confined him to a cage so he's not a happy hoppy bun at present.

Keeping a check on the other 6 following their vaccinations, they had the combi vaccination for the first time. :wave:

Oh good I'm glad he's okay :) Yes Hopscotch was very grumpy when he was confined after his neuter! Stroppy bunnies :roll: But recovered quickly otherwise!

Hope the others are all okay after their vaccs too :) Must've been an expensive vet trip :shock:

Oh good I'm glad he's okay :) Yes Hopscotch was very grumpy when he was confined after his neuter! Stroppy bunnies :roll: But recovered quickly otherwise!

Hope the others are all okay after their vaccs too :) Must've been an expensive vet trip :shock:

Hudol is doing well though still not happy as he is confined to a cage and short limited exercise

Yes, it was an expensive trip. 6 combi vaccinations, one neuter and a few bags of hay = just over £300 :shock::shock: Ssssh, don't tell OH ;)

Hudol is doing well though still not happy as he is confined to a cage and short limited exercise

Yes, it was an expensive trip. 6 combi vaccinations, one neuter and a few bags of hay = just over £300 :shock::shock: Ssssh, don't tell OH ;)

Glad he's doing okay.....

Plenty of shhhhh-ing of that particular sort on RU, I suspect, so you're quite safe! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Back