• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaches caught unawares by the Paparazzi

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
The fashion Diva caught snoring . . . (she has such tiny front legs as well . . . )

file-61.jpg

file-60.jpg

She may never forgive me for these . . .

Oh my, splendid, absolutely splendid. :shock:

I wouldn't like to be in your shoes when she find out .....

I think Peaches is to be congratulated. So many "celebs" air-brush their weight away nowadays and she clearly... erm.... hasn't.... Well done for embracing the natural look, Peaches..... :thumb:

I think Peaches is to be congratulated. So many "celebs" air-brush their weight away nowadays and she clearly... erm.... hasn't.... Well done for embracing the natural look, Peaches..... :thumb:

Peaches would like to point out she has very very tiny legs and they make her look much less slim than other buns of her size . . .although it is true she is more the Marilyn Monroe or Diana Doors shape than the more recent models

Peaches would like to point out she has very very tiny legs and they make her look much less slim than other buns of her size . . .although it is true she is more the Marilyn Monroe or Diana Doors shape than the more recent models

And they were much more appealing, in many people's eyes, and certainly more memorable...... Peach is absolutely perfect as she is! :love:

Back