• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post spay walking

CwningenBach

Warren Scout
Hello!

I'm sure I know the answer to this but it's the only thing really left about Navi's recovery that I'm questioning.

So far, Navi has most of her appetite back (with pellets - I haven't given her much fresh stuff the past two days because she isn't used to so much) and is drinking brilliantly. She is a much happier bunny than she was two days ago too. Very bright, very lovely. I do know the answer is probably yes but just want to check - she can still be tentative when she's walking. She'll generally bunny hop now, but ... tentatively. I imagine it will be like this for a few days yet. Does that sound about right, or is it something to look at? She was spayed on Thursday.

Thank you!
Stuart (& Navi)

Hmm....sounds okay - it is major surgery so it will take her a while to recover fully. As long as she keeps eating and drinking and makes a bit of progress every day it sounds as if she's doing fine... :wave:

Hmm....sounds okay - it is major surgery so it will take her a while to recover fully. As long as she keeps eating and drinking and makes a bit of progress every day it sounds as if she's doing fine... :wave:

I thought so :) She's at the vets tomorrow for her check up. I am pretty sure she's fine; getting around really quite well considering.

Tinsel, you've been a hero. :oops:

Back