• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies have moved!!!! :D

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
We had trouble getting bunnies to the new house as we had no where to put them! They were always going to live in the garage but we had nothing to keep them contained to one area!

So, we've been going back to the old house 3 times per day to see them, feed them etc. Also been getting a neighbour to look in on them too. The old house is super close to the new one so it wasn't a problem anyway.

BUT... we managed to get some lino and sort out the pen and the bunnies are here!!!! I was so happy I cried! I've been really ill so Tom put the lino down and sorted them all out for me. So now, they're all settled in the garage which is amazing. It's going to be so much better for them this year as they'll be somewhere warmer than if they were stuck outside. The garage has a light which we leave on during the day so they can see and there's also a plug for an electric heater if it gets too cold.

The bunnies looked really happy :D And I'm happy too! It also now means that Bramble can live next to Pumpkin and Dexter so he can sort of have some bunny company.

The space they have isn't gigantic, it's around 6ft x 6/7ft but in the old house, they couldnt go in their run unsupervised so were stuck in their 6x2 hutch if I couldn't watch them. Now, they have extra space all the time :D

I'll pop piccies on later!

Still need to get them a few toys and their little kennels etc but for now, they're happy :D

That sounds great. Looking forward to the pics :) The only toys Mallow and Storm like are cardboard boxes - nice and cheap!

Back