• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Needs Rex Anyone ?

Oh my word Jane. I've just fallen in love.

I wonder if he'd like to marry my Ellie T longtermer as she self mutilates and I've been toying with having another go at bonding her to give her a distraction (she's not done it for a while). It would have to be an indoor home..........................

Goes off to have a good think....................and hey they may not even rehome up this far.

He's so handsome! And Ellie does have a selection of pullovers from when she pulled all of her fur out.:D

Last edited:
Oh my word Jane. I've just fallen in love.

I wonder if he'd like to marry my Ellie T longtermer as she self mutilates and I've been toying with having another go at bonding her to give her a distraction (she's not done it for a while). It would have to be an indoor home..........................

Goes off to have a good think....................and hey they may not even rehome up this far.

He's so handsome! And Ellie does have a selection of pullovers from when she pulled all of her fur out.:D

Eeeeeeeep it would be wonderful if he could find his way to you :love:

Eeeeeeeep it would be wonderful if he could find his way to you :love:

Come back down to earth and thinks "no more keepy bunnies" LOL

But boy he's a catch for someone

But I haven't gone off the idea totally. Will have to have a really good think and see what the weeks ahead bring.

Back