• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluesmum: any chance of some piccies of Maurice and Marnie?????

love to see some of the newly weds in their own home!

Had a text from Sam last night and 'phoned her. The happy couple had had a fight:( No real harm done - apart from Sam being bitten by Marnie when trying to separate them. Sam spent the night with them (following my advice) and all seems to be well again.

Hopefully, she will come on and supply some photos soon. I've been to visit them at home and they both look very happy. Maurice is loving all the space.

would really like some photos . . . just in case Bobo/Maurice's original owner emails me to ask how he is. I feel very responsible.

would really like some photos . . . just in case Bobo/Maurice's original owner emails me to ask how he is. I feel very responsible.

Piccies from Sam are very few and far between. I have only seen a couple of pictures if Marnie in the years Sam has had her but I never worry as I know she has a fab home xx

I'm so sorry....I totally hadn't seen this thread at all. Karen told me about it this evening. I'm rubbish for taking loads of photos and then not doing anything with them. I'll dig out my card reader tomorrow morning and uploads some for you.

I'm really sorry if I've made you worry, he's settled in beautifully.....and we've even managed the stairs :love: where he's so big he doesn't really fit on them properly so when he comes down it's more of an undignified slide. I almost can't help but laugh although it makes me feel a little mean :oops:

He loves snuggling on the sofa and has started giving me bunny kisses too :love: were working on him coming to his name too.

He's very single minded when it comes to food so teaching him isn't too hard.

I'll keep you up to date with all the tests and let you know the outcome.

Back