• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor Velveteen- as Requested by Mimzmum

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have thousands of photos of him but they are not all stored in the same place. So here is a selection of them, Lady Lydia is in a few of them

007-15.jpg

021-6.jpg

014-17.jpg

032-4.jpg

012-20.jpg

016-21.jpg

011-30.jpg

015-34.jpg

004-51.jpg

019-23.jpg

069-3.jpg

004-44.jpg

027-12.jpg

012-7.jpg

VictorandLydia.jpg

008-2.jpg

004-70.jpg

012.jpg

014-41.jpg

019-38.jpg

Last edited:
gorgeus photos :love: now ts even clearer to see why lady lydia had such a close bond and won;t accept another companion, look how close they where they where more then close :cry:

Sir Victor was one of the most stunning bunnies I have seen. :love::love::love:

Does Lady Lydia get up to any mischief on her own now ?

They were such a wonderful couple.

Sir Victor was one of the most stunning bunnies I have seen. :love::love::love:

Does Lady Lydia get up to any mischief on her own now ?

They were such a wonderful couple.

No, she is a totally different Rabbit now. She seems happy enough and she still refuses to be bonded to another Rabbit. Infact I will not be trying again for the foreseeable future.

No, she is a totally different Rabbit now. She seems happy enough and she still refuses to be bonded to another Rabbit. Infact I will not be trying again for the foreseeable future.

So much we don't understand but I believe rabbits have a level of emotions that we have yet to really understand. They are also alot more intelligent then what people give them credit for. Lady Lydia was only interested in one other rabbit and doesn't want a substitute.

I am glad she is happy enough. Hope time will bring a bit of mischief back.

Absolutely gorgeous :love::love::love:

The photos of Sir Victor and Lady Lydia together are beautiful and show just what a close bond they had, such a devoted couple. :love:

Oh Jane! :D Imagine my surprise at finding this thread! :love:
I've never in my life seen two bunnies so closely together as these. I get choked up looking at these photos because Lydia's devotion to Victor is shining through each frame..and him to her as well. I'd be hard pressed to find two human beings looking that much like one soul.
I'm sorry to hear that there are no further prospects for a partner for the Lady. However I can understand her heart is not in it after seeing these pictures.

Bless them both. And some of those shots with perfect yawns and mischievous tails...oh my those had me smiling so wide I look like the Cheshire Cat. :D

There is nothing so pleasing as bunnies sporting moxie. ;)

Thank you, Jane, for going to the trouble of posting these. They are wonderful. :)

Can you tell me a bit more of their history? (Only if you feel up to it of course.) Did they come to you together and already bonded or separate? They look so like one another...were they from the same litter or close to?
Sir Victor always looks enormous...but that one pic you posted of Lydia, she's so tiny. I am trying to imagine Victor that size and I just can't. :-/

Beautiful photos. Beautiful memories. It's so kind of you to share them. :)

Last edited:
What fantastic and beautiful pictures :love: aww some of the " together," pics brought tears to my eyes :cry: what a beautiful couple Xxx

Back