• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit christmas dinner & pudding baskets

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know the name of website that does special pet rabbit christmas dinner and pudding baskets? I know its guineapig something. I remember she stopped running it the rest of the year but I'm hoping she still does at this time of year? thanks x

It was Aunt Sally who ran Pampered Piggies shop and also rabbit boarding, she gave up over a year ago when she had another child. I believe she is only selling books now under the name Books for Bugs.

I am going to be doing special Xmas dinner boxes with a mix of dried willow, dried raspberry leaves, dried dandelions, dried pear leaves and some cranberries and poss a treat or two! - will be sorting it today!!! (posted a thread asking if anyone was interested about 2 weeks ago - but have been hectic :oops::oops:)

Will put up images later.

I know Hugos There also bakes Xmas biscuits for buns.!

I am going to be doing special Xmas dinner boxes with a mix of dried willow, dried raspberry leaves, dried dandelions, dried pear leaves and some cranberries and poss a treat or two! - will be sorting it today!!! (posted a thread asking if anyone was interested about 2 weeks ago - but have been hectic :oops::oops:)

sounds good :thumb:

Ooooh sounds nommy! I didn't see your post but I'll def be interested in some for my buns. :)

Janice - thats such a shame :(

It was pampered piggies but doesn't run anymore. Some of the logs that she used to sell are on the Galens Garden website.

Back