• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival - poorly old frenchie /pics p27

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Steve is collecting him tomorrow, I can't wait to meet him :love: I have no idea what he looks like, only his list of problems and he has a lot, poor boy :( Fingers crossed it is a smooth journey as the weather isn't good tomorrow.

we will also be saying good-bye to Remington the stray who has been with us for a few weeks, he has a rescue place lined up so hopefully it wont be long before he is off to a lovely new home. Thank you to Becky86 for offering to rehome him for us :D I will be sad to see him go but also a little relieved, he is an absolute monkey and reminds me constantly why we take in slow old buns and not young lively bunnies :lol:

Last edited:
Steve is now leaving and the weather is atrocious, our garden is flooding and there is no sign of it stopping. I hope the motorway isn't too bad

Wishing Steve a safe journey. My garden is just - mud! Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does!

Wishing Steve a safe journey and I'm looking forward to 'meeting' Bungle too.

The weather's awful here too - although I'm secretly pleased as I'd planned to sort out the garden shed today but don't really fancy :oops: it so now I don't have to. :lol:

Wishing Steve a safe journey and I'm looking forward to 'meeting' Bungle too.

The weather's awful here too - although I'm secretly pleased as I'd planned to sort out the garden shed today but don't really fancy :oops: it so now I don't have to. :lol:

he is at the pick up point waiting for Becky :D

I am trying to get Remy's hutch washed and dried in time for Bungles arrival, its not going well........!

Bungle is on his way home. Steve sent a text saying " he is a lump of a bun" I read it as "he has a lump on his bum" and started to panic :oops::lol:

Back