• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He Was so Handsome

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am getting some prints of these

pizapcom13519617299371.png

pizapcom13519657084841.jpg

pizapcom13519713866401.jpg

I love the close up. :love: I wish I could get my bubs to keep still for a nice snap like that!

One of the latest photos you'd posted in RB was a beauty. You have so many nice shots of him...is there somewhere one could go to view them all? :D

When our dog died who i completly loved with my whole being, i doubt i will ever feel a love like that again, i was told by a friend 'that the soul only dies truely when the soul is forgotton' a much loved soul is always with us forever x he was indeed a very gorgous bunny very regalx

When our dog died who i completly loved with my whole being, i doubt i will ever feel a love like that again, i was told by a friend 'that the soul only dies truely when the soul is forgotton' a much loved soul is always with us forever x he was indeed a very gorgous bunny very regalx

Thank you for sharing that, it is how I try to think too.

Victor's death came as such a tremendous shock. Sorry to keep repeating myself, it is just that I feel so bereft :cry:

I will never forget him, he was so 'larger than life' and I know that he would not want me to feel as bad as I do. I must try to honour his memory in a more positive way.

Back