• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you

CwningenBach

Warren Scout
Hello!

Though Navi is still very much in recovery and there'll probably be many questions over the next few days, just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has offered advice over the past few days. As I explained in my "Post spay" thread, Navi is definitely on the mend and has eaten pellets today, some hay and drank lots of water. She is moving around more freely (though not jumping of course) and generally looking a lot happier. Additionally, I went to play with Sherlock (I'm a single parent at the moment because my girlfriend is away, it's been hard work!) and when I returned to Navi ten mins later, she had managed to grab a digestive biscuit from its packet on the bedside table (very similar to M&S cornflake cake-gate a few weeks ago) and scrape the chocolate off it. She's getting back to her old self and I'm upping my guard again!

Her vet check up appointment is on Monday but I'm quite happy already she's recovering well. I think Sky Movies 007 has had something to do with it too.

Thank you very much.
Stuart (& Navi)

You're welcome! RU is a great place for advice - I've learned so much since I've been here! :wave:

Really glad that Navi is doing so well....

Back