• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fireworks tonight!

k1984

Mama Doe
Fireworks already started here tonight. Poor Dollys been locked up in
Her playhouse early- not a happy bunny at all! Given her a snugglesafe and a cabbage leaf so that's cheered her up, but I'm expecting big bunny strops by morning!!

How are your lot coping?

We live opposite a cricket pitch where they are having a fireworks display. Last year we carted all the rabbits/guineas into the kitchen and they were fine. This year we just don't have the space to bring them indoors so I've just put extra hay in that they can snuggle in.

Dreading it with Toby dog though, not sure how he'll cope as it's his first bonfire night.

It's been quiet around here so far which is odd as they usually like to get going before it has even properly gotten dark, Maybe they are waiting for the 5th

My lot really dont mind fireworks. They might look abit shocked at the first few bangs but they soon get over it.

Theyre more scared of my keys jangling :roll:

Back