• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser had a visitor yesterday

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
A friend I hadn't seen for 18 months came to visit yestedray afternoon. She had met Spenser, but not since he moved indoors. My friend is a dog and cat person rather than a bunny person, but she was has always been very appreciative of my boy, a quality I often find sadly lacking in non-bunny people.

Spenser had his first halloween bat biscuit while she was here, and the way he snatched it off me was a source of much glee.:lol: Even a Spenser yawn was greeted with a squeal of delight. :love:

Isn't is lovely when you feel your pets are appreciated by someone who has good excuse not to get the whole rabbit thing? :love:

I once carried Spenser down to show to visitors, and he was greeted with 'enormous' and 'fat boy', neither in a complimentary tone. :( I must admit, Spenser does not look his best when I am holding him, but all the same ...

Yes, I like my boy to be admired. :love:

Jane, no he didn't share his biscuit. ;)

It is nice when they appreciate the buns, I hate it when people say buns are boring. I'm like well you've not met my 4 :love:

Back