• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

urgent vibes needed/ pain free now

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Please could we have vibes for shula-honey. On way to vets now, it's not looking good. Thanks x

Last edited:
Thank you :wave: Sorry the OP was a bit short was on my phone and in tears. I thought that was it for Shula and she was crying and clinging on to me, it was awful :cry:

Shula had collapsed this morning when I got her out for her free range time. Her back end had gone and she has no strength to pull herself around as she is not a small bunny :( Although her walking has been getting slightly worse in recent weeks despite acupuncture etc she was moving around fine last night when i put her back in her cage at 9.30pm

Thankfully our lovely vets are trying their best for her. Shula has a lot of inflammation in her spine which is causing her a great deal of pain. Whether there is more nerve damage and whether she can improve remains to be seen :? She has had strong pain relief and needs cage rest and will be reassessed Monday, so fingers firmly crossed she shows some signs of improving by then or the out look is not great :(

The damage she already had to her spine is exactly the same as Trevor's. It was just sheer luck that it was slightly lower down her spine than Trevor and above her pelvis so it was more supported and allowed her to get back up on her feet again, but she only has to move the wrong way and she could be permanently paralysed :(

Shula is not happy in her cage alone as she adores people and would happily sit forever on a lap getting head rubs so we are now going out in search of a big cosy bed for her so she can sit on the sofa tonight with us and watch Tv :love:

Back from the garden centre with a posh cat bed. They looked at me a little strangly when I said it was for my rabbit to lay on the sofa with us tonight and watch strictly come dancing!

Back