• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits & fireworks

Are your buns indoors or out? My indoor buns have a radio in their room, i turn it up if the fireworks are bad, and they are not too bothered unless there's a particularly loud one. My outside buns are also only scared of the big ones... The other night i was sat in their kennel with them, and a big banger went off. I jumped out of my skin and they didn't even flinch!!! :shock: :lol: but i do worry if there's loads going off :(

Donny and Lola are fine :D they have each other to snuggle up to now :love: but when they were on their own they were fine :D

I'm sure they'll be okay, try not to worry :wave:

I'll be bringing in my two for a few hours. I keep the window in the spare room open all day so it' snice and cold until i put them in there. They will have Classic FM on too.

There were some fireworks earlier and Bumble and Bee were right as rain. They're only iffy if the fireworks are like next door

Ruthie xxx

Thanks everyone :wave:

Hopefully be ok. I have to say they didn't react the other day when I dropped a wooden chopping board right next to them.. :roll: :lol:

Just had a load of fireworks go off outside my window and the rabbits didn't even stir from their slumber on the couch! Amazing!

Mine don't seem bothered by it but I'll leave the light on in the shed until about 11pm instead of turning it off by 9pm, just to counteract any flashes that may worry them. They don't seem at all bothered by the bangs though.

Back