• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just brought some cute bunting for Bear and Alice's crate! - Its here *Photo*

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Cant wait for it to arrive!!
Its gingham and has hearts on it and matches their bunny room! :love:

Last edited:
FAB0AC9F-28D4-4C31-9FAD-5B27C1488133-16773-0000181035123FA1.jpg

3DB8518F-B694-4839-B549-322BEBDCB5AB-16773-00001811256DD2B8.jpg

That gap looks like it was designed for Bear & Alice's crate :shock: :love:

Love what you've done there, looks like an excellent base - worthwhile investing in something to cover it and add a box perhaps so they have a hidey hole :)

Good job! :thumb:

Love what you've done there, looks like an excellent base - worthwhile investing in something to cover it and add a box perhaps so they have a hidey hole :)

took me a while to realse what you meant, certanly does doesn;t it :thumb:

the bunting looks lovely :love:

Yep it is a reeeeeeally tight fit in that gap!! :lol: Thought it wasnt going to fit when we first got it home!

They have lots more bits and bobs all over the room including a big hidey box, there never shut in, you just cant see it in the photo, I dont tend to keep much in there crate as they sometimes have "accidents" and it ends up soaked, better than on the carpet though I guess! :lol:

Yep it is a reeeeeeally tight fit in that gap!! :lol: Thought it wasnt going to fit when we first got it home!

They have lots more bits and bobs all over the room including a big hidey box, there never shut in, you just cant see it in the photo, I dont tend to keep much in there crate as they sometimes have "accidents" and it ends up soaked, better than on the carpet though I guess! :lol:

Ah cool, all good :) Love it :)

Back