• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying My Best

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
I love my rabbits to bits I really do and I am trying my hardest to make to make their runs fun and entertaining. my rabbits love tunnels and im desperately trying to find somewhere that sells cheapish piping that I can use for their runs. Im nearly in tears about it all. I feel like a rubbish rabbit mummy :cry:
What more can I do for them?

Don't be so down! They have an amazing set up! :D

If you want some heavy duty ones, builders yards have ones similar to runaround tubes but they're a lot cheaper :lol:c:thumb:

I love my rabbits to bits I really do and I am trying my hardest to make to make their runs fun and entertaining. my rabbits love tunnels and im desperately trying to find somewhere that sells cheapish piping that I can use for their runs. Im nearly in tears about it all. I feel like a rubbish rabbit mummy :cry:
What more can I do for them?

I know where your coming from...i have alsorts in their home but sometimes they look so bored.:(

Sweetie, your bunnies aren't going to be miserable because you can't find the right tunnels just yet. As long as they've got space, food and love, they'll be fine. Don't get so stressed.

Sweetie, your bunnies aren't going to be miserable because you can't find the right tunnels just yet. As long as they've got space, food and love, they'll be fine. Don't get so stressed.

Ok thanks I just get wond up be trying so hard and getting no where fast. Im alway trying to give them tye best I can and when I cant do something it upsets me. They only have me to watch out for them

Happy

Really happy tonight

i got home and my dad had been down to see the builders at the end of my road who are replacing the gas piping. asked them if they have any spare bits and got a big piece for the rabbits. Whisky and Bed are loving it and im happy :D

Really happy tonight

i got home and my dad had been down to see the builders at the end of my road who are replacing the gas piping. asked them if they have any spare bits and got a big piece for the rabbits. Whisky and Bed are loving it and im happy :D

Great news :wave:

that's good.

when i first got the buns, one of the early things i read was 'rabbits spend a lot of their time staring. just staring.' and it seems to me that they do. they're not bored. but the staring has to be done!

Great news! :D

When rabbits look bored it is worth remembering that their body clocks are different. Spenser sits looking like a big fluffy slipper all afternoon.

Back