• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've finally lost it

cm85

Warren Scout
The final shred of my sanity.
We don't have central heating, so use plug in heaters. No problem, but it means you tend to notice a drop in temperature and then need to wait a bit for them to warm up. Anyway, I'm sat in the living room and I noticed it had got cold. I flicked on the heater and noticed that Pudding had been snoozing beside me for a while. 'Hmm, I wonder if Pud's cold' I thought, 'I'll get him something warm in case'. So I found a hot water bottle and an old jumper, filled the kettle, waited for it to boil, carefully filled the bottle with hot and cold water to make it bunny safe, wrapped it in an old jumper, gave Pud some nose rubs and popped his hot water bottle beside him in case he's chilly. Then I sat back down, thinking 'Gosh, it IS chilly. I'm cold'.
Did it occur to me to get myself a jumper, a blanket, anything? Nope! :roll:
I'm not sure if it's having this week off work and having mostly bunny contact or if he's just totally taken over my mind :lol:

He's completely ungrateful, ignoring it. I've told him that I ordered him a Snugglesafe last night and not even a thank you :p

He does apologise for biting things he shouldn't. You get a brief sulk and then a nose bump. Are there any bunny finishing schools?!

Back