• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Safe?

That looks great! I think people say that tongue & groove is better than overlap though? (If there's a choice?)

if you can stretch to a shiplap or tongue and groove I would.
I have an overlap shed and it's a real pain to keep the walls clean and dust/cobweb free, and if your buns are chewers they'll have a field day.

That said, if you're planning to insulate it I don't think it would matter much what was on the outside, and if you can't afford any more then it's not the end of the world. My shed isn't perfection but it still does a great job :thumb:

Well as we are moving in 2 weeks we will be losing a garage which the bun and pigs are in so we are trying to find something cheap! My bun isn't a big chewer so it probably won't be problem but we will see! If anyone knows any where cheap they got a good shed from suitable for rabbits please comment!

Thanks Jen xxx :wave:

My 6x4 tongue and groove shed was off eBay for £200 :D I cant remember the name.. let me check!

To give me piece of mind we used small squared mesh to protect the inside from chewing :)

Edit: seller is called britishshedman and my dad was so impressed with the shed, it must be good :thumb::lol: brilliant quality and a great price for tongue and groove :D

Better?

do you think having the bunny in a indoor pen like persilbunnies on youtube would be better? the pigs would come in too.

:?

Thanks Jen xxx

We have just bought the 6x4 tongue n groove shed that B&Q do. It's £199 at the min. Quality wise it's ok for the money.

Back