• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding right now NEW VIDEO ADDED

Dh1971

Young Bun
Ok, I bit the bullet, my bonding pen arrived from Zooplus, so I put my 2 boys in together.

After 20 mins ignoring each other, or sitting nose to nose, this happened (hope the video works)

8F077636-EBA9-43CD-9039-DDBAE23AB178-225-000000329FE68612.mp4

Last edited:
They've been together for almost an hour now and Jasper (the white one) is STILL cleaning Flopsy, still no humping.

I'm an inexperienced bonder but I'm feeling positive.

How would you recommend I proceed? Could sleep in daughters room tonight with them and if it is like this all evening and overnight?

Well I've been told its possible. This pair have had adjacent runs for 2 years so hoping they will get on ok

The boys have been together for an hour and a half now. Should input them back in their hutches and try another date tomorrow or just keep at it and carry on overnight?
My concern is I am back to work full time on Monday. So if they are going in the shed together, I need it to be on Sunday so I can watch them all day.

Help! Don't know what to do!

They seem to like each other but no humping. Lots of cleaning by Jasper and lots on indifference.

It's 6.15pm, the boys have been together since 1.50pm. Not a crossed word, lots of licking by Jasper, and laying out and relaxing.

My hopes are high

I am by no means an expert (in fact the bond between my two has just broken down) but it all sounds very positive to me! If I were you I would to tempted to just go for it and keep them together. Stay within ear shot tonight when they are bound to be at their most active and see what happens.
Good Luck :wave:

I am by no means an expert (in fact the bond between my two has just broken down) but it all sounds very positive to me! If I were you I would to tempted to just go for it and keep them together. Stay within ear shot tonight when they are bound to be at their most active and see what happens.
Good Luck :wave:

Thanks. I've already told my eldest daughter (who sleeps Ian round floor room which is always FREEZING) that me and the buns are in her room tonight!

I've really been worried about bonding these 2, but it's just all been so perfect.
They are currently snuggled up next to each other asleep. I've put in a litter tray in the last hour which they have both used. I'm so happy!

I havent a clue and cant help but just want to say how lovely your wee pair are.. they are soooo cute together and its nice to see them behaving that way....

The very very best of luck

Fee xxxx

Back