• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Soup

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Julie says wet hay is even tastier than dry hay.
It is all mine!
404476231.jpg

mmm mmm good
404476230.jpg

Oh Boy! Hay soup is even better. Yum!
404476228.jpg

404476229.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmm, not sure if it looks too appetising Julie!

It is really pretty gross (much yuckier in person) and she tracks it all over the kitchen but the important thing is she loves it and most important No CHOKING.:D

It isn't nearly as messy without the pumpkin and soupy like that but the plain water soaked hay dries out much faster. I am fortunate in that Julie with eat anything.

Julie is so adorable. :love::love::love:

I had to laugh though, the first photo looks hay floating in milk. (I have a small notebook and screen).

Do her little footsies get mucky ? ;)

Julie is so adorable. :love::love::love:

I had to laugh though, the first photo looks hay floating in milk. (I have a small notebook and screen).

Do her little footsies get mucky ? ;)

All 4 footsies get mucky as half the time she sits in the middle of the dish eating it, her dew lap, her chin even her belly if she decides to lie down on it while eating.:lol:

Oh and I get mucky too when she decides to love on me before completely washing up.:lol:

All 4 footsies get mucky as half the time she sits in the middle of the dish eating it, her dew lap, her chin even her belly if she decides to lie down on it while eating.:lol:

Oh and I get mucky too when she decides to love on me before completely washing up.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Like having a baby.

She's such a CHARACTER!!:love::love:

Glad you've found a solution to her choking, and glad she enjoys it!

Noserubs heading her way!!

:love::love:

Back