• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never thought that I would be happy to be pee'd on!!!!!!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Inca hasn't been the best since I got home from work. Eating slow again and her tummy was hard as a rock, no poo and no pee, just lying stretched out and not eating :(.

I have been massaging her tummy off and on for about 4 hours.......then just there I was massaging her tum and she peed on me....managed to get a towel to catch most of it but there was LOADS! Then I sat her down and she went over to drink water and when she moved from the bowl there were 4 lovely poos. She then done more poo and is now in the litter tray munching hay! phew for now!

This is the same as she was last week. She got meds and is still on antibiotics, metacam and zantac.....dunno what to do now!

I am just thankful that she is ok for now. I think that Herbie knew she was ill cos he is usually a wee wierdo and comes no where near me, but he was over at the computer desk nudging my legs tonight.....like he was saying 'go and help Inca'

sometimes it's just good to bee wee'd on! i'm glad she's improved. :wave:

not bee wee. be we. rabbit wee. pee. oh dear....

Last edited:
Poor girl, has she had an ultrasound of her bladder ? Sounds as though there may still be something amiss there :? Hope that she is still doing OK for now.

Poor girl, has she had an ultrasound of her bladder ? Sounds as though there may still be something amiss there :? Hope that she is still doing OK for now.

Nope, she never had one last vet visit, but I think we both thought that the meds would sort her out. I am phoning the vets later on to get an appointment either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. She was fine this morning before I left for work, ate her pellets and veg then was munching hay. I am getting wee Granny Lily to go up and see her at lunch time. Chris will also see her before he leaves for work.

Great news that you've helped her short term and hopefully the vets can sort the underlying problem. :wave:

Ah bless her.

When our bunnies are well we want them litter trained, when they are ill we just want poops and wee and don't care where it is!

Back