• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone seen the new...

Is it definitely new? I'm sure I've seen it before, the picture seems a bit misleading though, it looks like that nethie only just fits up the stairs and through the holes

Don't feel bad about not being able to get it, give them a few boxes and tunnels and they'll have just as much fun, and you don't have to worry about them chewing up £140 worth of materials :lol:

WOW looks cool, If I hadn't just spent £130 on the new hutch I'd have one, then I would have to build somewhere safe to put it :lol:

I don't think it's new, I've seen it around a bit. It does look on the small side, also pah do a £15 bunny castle, which admittedly is a glorified cardboard box but I reckon they'd be just as interested!!!

Can you tell I'm pointing out problems so that I don't feel bad that I can't afford it? :lol:

My buns are getting the cardboard castle for Christmas, I'm desperate to buy the trixie castle but I'll have to wait until I move house. It looks awesome.

wow! very cool...but no way would my buns fit in that:lol: Archie would get stuck!:lol: Expensive though - wow...could buy a shed for that!:lol::love:love the creativity...good to bear in mind when building!

the measurements look fairly decent though. But yeah, pictures are always misleading. But the price :shock: Ive seen the castle in pets at home put up and the holes look tiny. I went to a pet show and spoke to the guy selling them and told him my buns bum wouldn't fit through that. He said, well the average sized bunny is about 6kg and has no problems :roll: Don't think he knew too much about rabbits at all. The cardboard maze is better, more expensive but mine love it. They get to jump on top too and it has lasted forever.

I saw this a while ago. I want to get my girls a cardboard castle for Christmas, but they will just eat it. They aren't cardboard shredders, they are cardboard eaters... :roll:

Yup! Clocked it a few months ago to my husbands despare as it is all I am talking about at the moment! :lol:

Back