• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old Bunny Girl has lost her best friend

davies67

Warren Scout
Hi
I was just hoping for some opinions on the matter. A few months ago zephyr died leaving delilah on her own. They were so close I always assumed that if one died the other would follow. However Delilah is fighting fit for her age (9ish) and I feel bad for her being on her own. I didnt want any more rabbits after this pair as i get in from work at 8 nowadays and so they don't get attention until 8:30 then its bedtime at 10 so i dont feel that is enough time for rabbits. I need an old rabbit to foster but there seem to be none near by me. What would people do in this situation? Rehoming is not an option as i love her and I don't want to let her down when she is an oldie. Is it ok to be on their own for so long every day? Must be so boring being a rabbit! Thanks, harri

Im really looking for something as close to her age as possible so 8 would have to be the limit - if anything id rather go older :)

Back