• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Navi is awake! She's awake!

CwningenBach

Warren Scout
Navi bun just had her spay. I asked the vet to ring as sooooon as she wakes up... Just rang! She's awake! :D delighted. Ringing back at 3 to see if she can be picked up. Eee.

After Mrs Hudson, I have been terrified about having Navi done. So relieved.

Yayy!

You can worry a wee bit less now :)

Hope she is home and recovered quick smart x

I can't wait to pick her up! Broccoli, basil, parsley for her in abundance later. I'm getting a Domino's. I have aged.

Wonderful news. :D I thought her op was tomorrow, or would have been thinking of her. Sending lots of vibes for a speedy recovery.

My baby Navi is a little trooper. As soon as she woke up at the vets, she was all over her broccoli :) Vet nurse commented they often won't eat in at the surgery, but Navi did. She's home! Very shaken. I've brought her into the bedroom. She's sat in the corner, nibbling on stuff. :) Hopefully she will be fine. She has a check up on Monday. I'm so happy she's back home, scared though she may be!

Last edited:
Glad to hear it went well! I was so nervous when Nibbles went in :shock: such a relief when you get the good news call :thumb:

nibbling and pooing? she's doing so well! that must be a tremendous relief for you. glad she's ok.

Honestly, I can't describe how happy I am ... And relieved. She's having a tentative walk around (I feel so sorry for her, more walking than bunny hopping, and I can understand why! :shock:)

She even just periscoped!

Recovering in front of the TV. :)

bb463bc1c1ab3b545ba7d00133ee9f85.jpg

Back