• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat posts and rabbits?

I had a cat post in my shed before the bond (will probs re-introduce it once Im 100% happy with the bond) and they loved it, jumping up and down it and sleeping in it
Will try and find a photo....

423972_10150593274248737_423616660_n.jpg

I had a cat post in my shed before the bond (will probs re-introduce it once Im 100% happy with the bond) and they loved it, jumping up and down it and sleeping in it
Will try and find a photo....

Oh wow, I love that one :D Thank you :D I'm trying to get Donny to do more jumping :lol: he loves jumping on the house so I thought a cat post might be a bit more comfortable!

Did yours chew it at all?

Roxy & Rory didnt seem to realise they could probably jump on and off the hutch easily....so originally got the post as like a stepping stone thingy for them lol, theyre lazy!
The rope with the fluffy ball on has been chewed down and some of the 'scratch' stuff has been ripped off, but thats it really!
May be different once its back in there with 4 bunnies though lol

Roxy & Rory didnt seem to realise they could probably jump on and off the hutch easily....so originally got the post as like a stepping stone thingy for them lol, theyre lazy!
The rope with the fluffy ball on has been chewed down and some of the 'scratch' stuff has been ripped off, but thats it really!
May be different once its back in there with 4 bunnies though lol

I can just imagine 4 bunnies squishing themselves onto the post now :love: :lol:

I've just ordered something verrrrry similar :thumb: http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=816&pf_id=60290

I'm so excited to see them use it!!

Ooo, I like that one! and there is a leopard print one! Donny will be pleased :lol: I'm going shopping on Friday so will be going into this little odd shop we have in town that sells everything regarding cats and dogs :thumb:

Back