• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley's letter to his papa (with a bit of help from mama)

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Dear papa. . .

mama tells me you have had to go and visit your own mama which is why you are not here . . I hope she is feeding you lots of greens.

Mama took me to the vet AGAIN today . . this time to that nice Lucy . . . I do feel that the vets try and share me around - perhaps they are jealous of each other when they see me?

Lucy gave me some more of that Ketamin, which really is my favourite drug - and also said she wanted to give me some Baytril (mmmm Yummmmmmm . . haven't had any of that for at least 3 weeks . . . ) and I am going to have that for breakfast tomorow as I am not sure I like that veraflox stuff after all - .

She cleaned my painful ear which really is SO painful papa. . . and put some yummy sticky honey in it but I do wish it would stop hurting so much.

Peaches has been sitting next to me all day and asks me to ask you about the nurses uniform - she says she would like a short skirt and one of those cute white and blue caps with a little red cross on please . . . though I am not sure spending the afternoon licking the honey out of my ear really counts as 'nursing'

Mama was worried about me after we saw Lucy as I did not cheer up for ages and ages and just sat in my castle - and I could tell she was just going to call you . . so I had to get up and wiggle my tail at her to tell her off - and dashed over to the front room for my feed time.

Mama had been very lax and did not have any fresh parsley to hand and I had to make do with soaked pellets sprinkled with shreddies topping so I sent her out in the dark to find my flat leaved parsley and some apple leaves and willow as a warning to be better prepared in future.

I was a bit worried in case the trick or treaters kidnapped mama or mugged her for my dinner - but apparently they just want chocolate and she got back safely and I have eaten as much as I can (in fact all of the parsley so may have to send her again . . . ) plus of course the shreddie topping - and Peaches has helped with the rest (she says she was feeling a bit queasy from the honey and had to settle her stomach).

Lucy says I have to keep my weight up . . and asked to see me again tomorrow . . I am worried that Mrs Ford is going to be jealous when she comes back from her holidays , but what can a handsome bun do????

Mama took a photo of me nomming my parsley but says I look a bit unwell in the photo but you are not to worry as i was eating fine . . . (mama is just useless as an image publicist - i shall have to sack her . . ) she will send it via a text.

Lots of love and noms

parsley

NOTE the ear that Parsley is talking about is NOT his inner ear infection but a problem with an outer ear wound in his other ear that has swelled up after clearing up at first - it is really bothering him.. Ironically this has shown us that we are right to think his inner ear problem does NOT hurt him as the change in him due to the pain from what is actually quite a small outer ear would is very marked. (he is actually a bit of a wimp with pain!) . .

It is always a treat to hear from Parsley. :love:

Does he have access to RU an know that you have called him 'a bit of a wimp with pain'?

It is always a treat to hear from Parsley. :love:

Does he have access to RU an know that you have called him 'a bit of a wimp with pain'?

no - he tweets, and is on bunspace (with a direct link from his own website) - though his papa is a bit behind with these at the moment . .

no - he tweets, and is on bunspace (with a direct link from his own website) - though his papa is a bit behind with these at the moment . .

Very impressive. :thumb: I don't think I could cope with my Spenser's ego if he took to tweeting or the like.

:shock: Tell Parsley, Peaches should not be thinking of nurses uniforms.

We all hope your ear is better very soon.

Peaches has not been the same since the fashion shoot she had last year when she got to pose with a real fashion model with pink hair and a room FULL of clothes for the fashion shoot . . I think it went to her head . .

Peaches has not been the same since the fashion shoot she had last year when she got to pose with a real fashion model with pink hair and a room FULL of clothes for the fashion shoot . . I think it went to her head . .

Does Peaches like to do her nails all fancy? I have some delightful shades, with equally delightful names, eg. 'diva pink'.

Back