• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutch covers

loulou84

Young Bun
I'm looking for hutch/run covers.

I have previously used c.a.j.b on ebay and have been very pleased. I have tried contacting Alan for a quote by email twice and also on ebay and no one is getting back to me. Just wondering if anyone has bought from them recently? or if anyone has found anywhere else to get covers made to measure?

Thanks in anticipation!

I tried to contact them too and had no luck. In the end I made my own, but it turned out... average, to be generous :lol:

Hiya... I contacted them recently and it took a week and a couple of emails through ebay for a response....

To be fair, the hutch and run covers look amazing but this lack of commnication is the ONLY thing holding me back from ordering.. Pity really because he has good reviews........

Fee x

Hiya... I contacted them recently and it took a week and a couple of emails through ebay for a response....

To be fair, the hutch and run covers look amazing but this lack of commnication is the ONLY thing holding me back from ordering.. Pity really because he has good reviews........

Fee x

the covers are amazing, but yes, shame about the communication and I don't like to chase people too much, especially to give them my money :lol:

Thats my issue,....I dont want to part with my readies only to find theres no communication, especiall if there is a problem.....

Thats my issue,....I dont want to part with my readies only to find theres no communication, especiall if there is a problem.....

at least if it's with ebay we could raise disputes to resolve. Wish there was someone else out there making them for competition, might make him better with customer care if he starts losing customers. Wish I was good with the sewing machine!

:lol:.... If you do learn you can make run covers for me........please!,!

Fee xxx

Exactly.. thats why i want someone to do it for me....!!,

Good luck, if you find someone, please let me know

Fee xxxx

Back