• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please tell me this Breed...........

ammar

Young Bun
These are my bunnies but i dont know what breed is it ???

1327866372_308447854_2-I-want-to-sale-my-Rabbits-pair-with-there-4-cutes-childs-Karachi.jpg

Beautiful :love: They don't look like any particular breed to me, they look like a pair of beautiful, healthy cross breeds :D The one at the back has some markings which are a bit similar to the dutch breed so maybe there is some dutch in there somewhere, but they aren't pure bred dutchies. They have a lovely classic 'wild rabbit' look with a long pointy face, so hopefully if you feed them lots of hay, they will be less likely to get dental problems than many breeds of bunny :D

Beautiful :love: They don't look like any particular breed to me, they look like a pair of beautiful, healthy cross breeds :D The one at the back has some markings which are a bit similar to the dutch breed so maybe there is some dutch in there somewhere, but they aren't pure bred dutchies. They have a lovely classic 'wild rabbit' look with a long pointy face, so hopefully if you feed them lots of hay, they will be less likely to get dental problems than many breeds of bunny :D

yeah same i also thinks that they are cross breed. . . b t w nice reply Santa :)

What age are they? If they are still growing it might be trickier to place their type. I agree with Santa that they may have Dutch in them. They have quite a delicate, sleek-looking frame. Very pretty indeed. :love:

What age are they? If they are still growing it might be trickier to place their type. I agree with Santa that they may have Dutch in them. They have quite a delicate, sleek-looking frame. Very pretty indeed. :love:

thanks susie, , they are 6 to 7 month old, , ,nd i think they are adult.

Back