• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny check ups tomoz

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
don;t think sox wll be pleased when its time to check bunny teeths, he goes mad and has to be wrapped like a barrito :lol: mabel however just sits there and
opens her mouth :shock::lol:

bunnies back and mabel booked for dental on tuesday, got spurs on upper left side of molars, she had done soo well, and not had a dental since last september, could of waited a few week then had dental but thought might as well get it done why she is well in herself

Vibes for a successful dental for Mabel and a quick recovery. :)
I take it Sox checked out okay? :love:

Aw sorry bout the dental. Like you say though, best to get it over wih before she stops eating. Did Mr Sox behave himself?

for once... ;)

Aw sorry bout the dental. Like you say though, best to get it over wih before she stops eating. Did Mr Sox behave himself?

for once... ;)

no he did not :lol: he soo sweet untl its comes to no im not having that instrument poked into my mouth thanks :lol:, then mabel the pro just looks and then when its her turn like she says this is how it should be done :lol:

Last edited:
Good to hear all's well :thumb:

I wish I could get Nibbles to sit so calmly and still as the vet does :shock: they're magic! I'll be gobsmacked if they can do it with Buttons as she's a kicker :lol:

for once... ;)

no he did not :lol: he soo sweet untl its comes to no im not having that instrument poked into my mouth thanks :lol:, then mabel the pro just looks and then when its her turn like she says this is how it should be done :lol:

Why am I not surprised? Typical Sox! :love: :love: :love:

Back